WELCOME TO THE HOLE IN THE WALL
The Friendliest Dive Bar in San Diego Since 1924
21+ over Only
The Hole in the Wall is open providing food and dining service on our outdoor patio. Our patio is arguably one of the best in San Diego with palm trees, relaxing lighting, and outdoor firepits. Feel free to dig into a tasty burger while enjoying our cocktails and beers that come in 32 oz. mugs
We aim to provide you with a safe, fun, and relaxing environment. We ask that you follow these simple rules while at our establishment:
- Wear a mask. They are mandatory for entry and anytime you are up from your table. Sweatshirts and T-shirts tied around your face will not be considered masks.
- If you have a party greater than 4 people please consider calling ahead to make a reservation.
- Please refrain from wandering around the establishment.
- Maintain social distancing at all times. We marked the floor and the walls to make it easier for you.
- Expect to have your temperature taken upon arrival.
- Staff will clean and sanitize bathrooms every hour
- Staff will enforce social distancing guidelines
We like to do things the simple way. We have over a dozen different beers on tap, beer pong, pool & karaoke nights. Come by for the Sunday Funday experience featuring local food fare and drinks always served in pitchers. Enjoy our old-school atmosphere and historic bar, relaxing by the fire pits in our outdoor patio or chatting at the bar with the regulars. We don’t do fussy or complicated. What you get in our bar is a good drink at a good price - so make yourself at home, meet new friends and see what everyone has been talking about.
Fri & Sat: 4PM–10PM