WELCOME TO THE HOLE IN THE WALL
The Friendliest Dive Bar in San Diego Since 1924
21+ over Only
As per the instructions of local authorities The Hole in the Wall will remain open providing food and dining service on our outdoor patio. The food will be provided from Ethnic Kitchen who are a very talented respected group of young chefs.
We are confident that we can provide you with a safe, fun, and relaxing environment. We ask that you follow these simple rules while at our establishment.
- Wear your mask. Whatever your political, emotional, sexual, spiritual feelings you may or may not have about wearing a mask is irrelevant. If you’re not seated in a chair, your mask needs to be on.
- Parties are limited to no more than six individuals and all members of a party are to be seated together
- Please refrain from wandering around the establishment.
- Maintain social distancing at all times. We marked the floor and the walls to make it easier for you. 😊
- Expect to have your temperature taken upon arrival.
- Wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds using soap and water
- Make use of the hand sanitizer placed throughout the establishment
What we ask of you
- Please have ID’s out, in your hand, and ready for review
- The recommendation is for all guests to have their temperature taken before admittance
- There will be a limited number of guests in the bar at one time.
- Face coverings upon entrance are strongly recommended. You may take them off when you are enjoying your beverage, but please be considerate of those not in your party.
- Refrain from wandering around the bar and socializing with members who are not in your party.
- Please maintain at least 6 ft of distance of other guests not in your party
- Wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds
- Stay home if you’re sick.
- Refrain from touching common surfaces unless necessary
What you can expect from us
- Staff will wear face masks and gloves
- Staff temperature will be taken prior to their shift and logged
- Staff is required to not come into work sick.
- If sick, a two-week self-isolation protocol will be required
- Staff will regularly clean and sanitize common areas and frequently touched surfaces
- We will provide single-use plastic cups for anyone who makes that request
- Tongs will be used when handling fruit garnishes
- Staff will clean and sanitize bathrooms every hour
- Staff will enforce social distancing guidelines
We like to do things the simple way. We have over a dozen different beers on tap, beer pong, pool & karaoke nights. Come by for the Sunday Funday experience featuring local food fare and drinks always served in pitchers. Enjoy our old-school atmosphere and historic bar, relaxing by the fire pits in our outdoor patio or chatting at the bar with the regulars. We don’t do fussy or complicated. What you get in our bar is a good drink at a good price - so make yourself at home, meet new friends and see what everyone has been talking about.
Fri & Sat: 4PM–10PM