WELCOME TO THE HOLE IN THE WALL
The Friendliest Dive Bar in San Diego Since 1924
21+ over Only
We appreciate all of you being a part of The Hole in The Wall family, and we can’t wait to see you again!
We will be opening our doors on June 4th and look forward to serving you in a safe and responsible manner.
These are unprecedented times for sure, so we have made strides to lay out specific reopening safety protocols and employee training on how to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Our promise to you is to maintain the carefree and relaxed attitude that you have come to love, but the protocols we created were put in place for the safety of our patrons and staff, as that is our top priority.
Here is what you can expect of us and what we ask of you in return when we reopen.
Hours of Operation
Limited hours of operation will allow for deep cleaning and disinfecting during the closure of the bar.
Monday – Wednesday: CLOSED
Thursday – Saturday: 4pm-12 am
What we ask of you
- Please have ID’s out, in your hand, and ready for review
- The recommendation is for all guests to have their temperature taken before admittance
- There will be a limited number of guests in the bar at one time.
- Face coverings upon entrance are strongly recommended. You may take them off when you are enjoying your beverage, but please be considerate of those not in your party.
- Refrain from wandering around the bar and socializing with members who are not in your party.
- Please maintain at least 6 ft of distance of other guests not in your party
- Wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds
- Stay home if you’re sick.
- Refrain from touching common surfaces unless necessary
What you can expect from us
- Staff will wear face masks and gloves
- Staff temperature will be taken prior to their shift and logged
- Staff is required to not come into work sick.
- If sick, a two-week self-isolation protocol will be required
- Staff will regularly clean and sanitize common areas and frequently touched surfaces
- We will provide single-use plastic cups for anyone who makes that request
- Tongs will be used when handling fruit garnishes
- Staff will clean and sanitize bathrooms every hour
- Staff will enforce social distancing guidelines
We like to do things the simple way. We have over a dozen different beers on tap, beer pong, pool & karaoke nights. Come by for the Sunday Funday experience featuring local food fare and drinks always served in pitchers. Enjoy our old-school atmosphere and historic bar, relaxing by the fire pits in our outdoor patio or chatting at the bar with the regulars. We don’t do fussy or complicated. What you get in our bar is a good drink at a good price - so make yourself at home, meet new friends and see what everyone has been talking about.
Fri & Sat: 4PM–2AM